Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian chest quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
Obsidian chest quest i hated that one because on the second Dragonspyre one u have to almost the full labyrinth again I liked the other ones because the other ones just had a boss to fight not a whole dungeon and on the marylebone ones i could just walk around the boss Jack ThunderSheild level 66 ice

Defender
May 09, 2010
Not every quest is the most fun, but just keep working. There are plenty of other awesome worlds to explore!

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
What is the reward for that quest? I am in dragonspyre right now at the second area, though I do all side quests possible so I am level 50 XD if it has a good reward or maybe a rare item I would do that quest

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Evan starblade888 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
What is the reward for that quest? I am in dragonspyre right now at the second area, though I do all side quests possible so I am level 50 XD if it has a good reward or maybe a rare item I would do that quest
You have to do the quest; it is required to complete Dragonspyre.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jack the wizard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Obsidian chest quest i hated that one because on the second Dragonspyre one u have to almost the full labyrinth again I liked the other ones because the other ones just had a boss to fight not a whole dungeon and on the marylebone ones i could just walk around the boss Jack ThunderSheild level 66 ice
This isn't a fun quest but is required. I had just completed the Labyrinth earlier in the day with my Ice wizard when I moved on to this one, so I feel your pain.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Jack the wizard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Well, it's not really the whole dungeon, just until you get to Vladimir Darkflame.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
When I finished the quest I put a X near the chest so that I didnt have to do the dungeon again

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Quests like this is basically what KI does to "Weed out the Weak" and see if you will really stick to the game. I too am on this quest and I also have to get the stone rose and as I am myth I have to basically do the entire dungeon over again (excluding the final boss). Since I am helping two IRL friends that are lower level than me I am going to go back and do the dungeon with them and stay there and let them do the Pyromacer's Tomb, get the quest and teleport back to me so they don't have to do the dungeon again.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I'm on this quest but there seems to be a glitch because when I click it as my main quest it's just a blank page that doesn't tell me where to go or anything.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
But this quest is so much easier now. They updated it with the jewel update and now there are only four. You don't even have to redo the labyrinth