Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shrike Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I was doing pvp today and yesterday and I experienced a glitch with Shadow Shrike. The first round that shrike was active, it worked fine. On the second round, the opponent had a tower shield up, but when I attacked, it only accounted the piercing from my armor, and the shield was worth 40% instead of 0%. Also, I had a tower shield on my self and an opponent attacked me with the new myth spell on the third round of shrike. He would have won the battle, but the tower shield was 10% instead of 0%. Also today, I hit with Gaze of Fate while I had shrike up, and the opponent had a fire shield. The shield was worth 42% instead of 20% like it should have been. I really think this issue needs to be addressed and fixed because it is a real problem in PvP, and will cause people to lose matches that they should have one.
Thanks KingsIsle,
A concerned player

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Yep... same happened to me in repeated Pvp matches. It also happened to my opponents. I think the glitch is that shrike's pierce only works for one round. I sent a report to KI, but they only said they'd test it.

Luke Death- Exalted
Brian Lightdreamer- Exalted
Luke Icehunter- Exalted
Samuel- Archmage
Sierra- Archmage