Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Light Magic??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2014
Well i was thinking Since we Already have Shadow Magic What if we Could have Light Magic? You know..since there opposites..That be cool..If i remember correctly were part of the council of light once we finish Avalon Correct me if i'm wrong..I think it might fit in the game..you know Light Against Shadow Even though we get shadow spells I think it be nice to have Spells of Light what do you guys? think..What do you think Light spells should have should it be named differently? Share your ideas below

-Thanks

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Survivor
May 29, 2014
Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
I thought the same thing, as shadow cannot exist without light, but I asked King Artorious on his story thread a few months back he mentioned that these "Light Spells" are actually the Astral Spells. So in reality, we have not one but 3 light schools. This would explain why astral temples were corrupted with shadow magic in Khrysalis and not any other magical temple. This would also explain why Morganthe needed to learn Astral magic in Celestia; In order to master shadow, I would assume you would need to master light as well.

Sean Firesword Exalted