Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Corrupt A Wish!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Good evening Wizards! Today i was slaying some Wildfire Treants and thought about an old thread from a game a used to play called Corrupt a wish, Basically how it works is a person asks for something a ''Wish'' And the next person to post must corrupt it, For example: ''I wish for Wizard101 To be real!'' Then the other person would respond ''Granted, but no one would have a wand or be able to cast spells'' Thus Corrupting it. Well, Here's my first wish to start the thread!

I wish all the packs would cost 1 crown

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
clj333 on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Good evening Wizards! Today i was slaying some Wildfire Treants and thought about an old thread from a game a used to play called Corrupt a wish, Basically how it works is a person asks for something a ''Wish'' And the next person to post must corrupt it, For example: ''I wish for Wizard101 To be real!'' Then the other person would respond ''Granted, but no one would have a wand or be able to cast spells'' Thus Corrupting it. Well, Here's my first wish to start the thread!

I wish all the packs would cost 1 crown
Corrupt: If packs cost 1 crown the quality of items would be really bad, and you'd get like 5 "IOU - a cool item" notes in them.

Wish: I wish Professor Halston Balestrom would grow a beard like Merle.

(Btw, you should check out the Dorms forum. All kinds of wish-corrupting in there. )

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Wish granted. He had a beard, but unfortunately due to his amphibian-ness it couldn't stay and it fell off. Have fun cleaning up the hairs! :D

I wish for a glass of water to keep for exactly 30 minutes that cannot leave the indestructible glass in any way. Good luck corrupting that wish >:)

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
the water is hydrogen peroxide

I wish to finally hatch a pet with three damage talents a resistance talent and fairy

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Sean Firesword on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Wish granted. He had a beard, but unfortunately due to his amphibian-ness it couldn't stay and it fell off. Have fun cleaning up the hairs! :D

I wish for a glass of water to keep for exactly 30 minutes that cannot leave the indestructible glass in any way. Good luck corrupting that wish >:)
Wish granted! At the end of 29.59 minutes an evil genie grabs the glass and sticks it in his backpack!

my wish.. I wish we could have the pets from wizard 101 in real life, to follow you around...