Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck advice please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I'm lvl 46 Balance and ice Wizard and looking for deck setup help for street battles and dungeons. No pvp advice wanted. How would a small deck help me and i forget just what power pips do. Also i seem to have to pass on some turns as my deck is greyed out even when i have pips. Can some explain all this to me again?

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I would recommend small decks unless the monsters you're facing is strong or has lots of health, power pips (golden orbs around your feet) will count double for spells (For your school only!)
Good luck - Blaze

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
LonelyMyth on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
I would recommend small decks unless the monsters you're facing is strong or has lots of health, power pips (golden orbs around your feet) will count double for spells (For your school only!)
Good luck - Blaze
I have a lvl 45 deck. How small should it be? I need my zero pip spells for sure I still need help with having to pass on turns for greyed out deck. Why does that happen when i have pips?
Thanks for earlier reply.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
For a Balance deck, you definitely need a short deck... I'd do Power Nova, unless you don't have it... (3-4 of each card) Then I'd do Sandstorm, with balance blade, and bladestorm. Then put helping hands in if you have it, if not Fairy should suffice. Then I'd do 1-2 Reshuffles... Hope I helped, because this worked for me.

Bosses: Add Judgement

Jason Ashheart- Lvl 92
Jason Deathheart- Lvl 15
Digby Jadecrafter- Lvl 30

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
The only thing I can think of is that you're out of mana (for the grayed out cards even when you have pips). This happened to me once and I had no idea until I realized I was out of mana.