Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning lvl 45 Balance Wizard ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hello everyone, I haven't played in about 11/2 - 2 years. Last time i played i was in Dragonspye and i couldn't solo much there at all. Has the game's upper lvl's become more solo friendly? Last time i played i had to beat the trap's master and died eveytime. Facing mobs with over 8k health was really hard for me.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
The difficulty level has become harder from Dragonspyre to Khrysalis. Celestia is the next world after Dragonspyre which has a major difficulty jump. Zafaria increased in difficulty from Celestia by a little and the defeat and collect quests are a hassle. Avalon had been nerfed some time ago and might be around the difficulty of Zafaria. Azteca also had been nerfed along with Avalon and would be a little bit tougher than Avalon. Khrysalis I would say in certain parts seem to be unsoloable but other than that Khrysalis is one of the easier worlds of the Second Arc. Soloing has become more difficult after Dragonspyre but in mostly all places it is do-able.