Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus "Special Boss"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Hello, My name is Ryan DuskDreamer, I am a level 44 death Necromancer, I was wondering if any of you guys would like to help me farm on the "Special boss" in mount olympus to get the Enchanted Armor pet.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Special Boss.... Are we talking about the Squid?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
dude i got it my first try and i did it again got and then for my 3 time i got

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
If you're talking about Gladiator Dimachareus (whatever) good luck, because the boss is intended for level 90's :/

Survivor
Nov 04, 2014
You're going to need someone high level.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
I know, thats why i want help with it. if any of you can help me.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
StormSloan on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
Special Boss.... Are we talking about the Squid?
The Sand Squid is in Atlantea, the Gladiator is in Mount Olympus.

Anyways to the OP, that boss is intended for Level 90+ not Level 44's and hardly anyone i've seen around there willing to farm him unless their Level 30-50.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
You are probably reffering to Gladiator Dimachaerus, he is meant for level 90+, so I wouldn't try going with higher levels, because it annoys a lot of them when lower levels try and join. I would wait until you're the proper level to do this battle, because the drops besides the armor pet is 90+ anyways, and you will keep dying. So I recommend waiting until level 90, or else it might annoy higher levels.

Bailey Sunslinger

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Megan Frostflame on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
The Sand Squid is in Atlantea, the Gladiator is in Mount Olympus.

Anyways to the OP, that boss is intended for Level 90+ not Level 44's and hardly anyone i've seen around there willing to farm him unless their Level 30-50.
the gladiator