Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Book Stand quest from Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I got the quest from Balthazar Dragonthorn to craft 2 Crimson Book Stands to make Master Artisan. I have looked everywhere for the vendor who sells this recipe and I can't find it. I have been to Mooshu, Celestia, Avalon, Zafaria, Marleybone.... It has been months and still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find this recipe? I am fire school and now level 82 and need to finish this quest so I can craft better gear.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
amyjadeblossom on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
I got the quest from Balthazar Dragonthorn to craft 2 Crimson Book Stands to make Master Artisan. I have looked everywhere for the vendor who sells this recipe and I can't find it. I have been to Mooshu, Celestia, Avalon, Zafaria, Marleybone.... It has been months and still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find this recipe? I am fire school and now level 82 and need to finish this quest so I can craft better gear.
this should help
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Crimson_Book_Stand

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
amyjadeblossom on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
You didn't look at the easiest spot in mooshu... he's right in the 'commons' are of this world.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Toshio

Just make sure you have the proper crafting table as well..