Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For New Spell Cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Hey guys! I know all wizards have to be creative in their own way, so I thought I'd experiment and find the different (but awesome!) creators out there! You can post your idea for a new spell card! I will post my idea for a card, and what you can do (which is basically everything!) with creating your spell card!

1. Can be any class (,,,,,, , ,,, and )

2. Can be any rank (Creativity counts!)

3. Can be any health (even 1,000,000,000,0000!)

4. Can have extras (balanceblade, half health to you)

5. Be more creative than anything, (most important!) and have fun!

Extras: Can be holiday related ( Exploding Heart-Valentine's Day)

My Spell Card!
Card Name: Deathly Plague

Class: Death

Actions: Once casted, a beautiful green pine appears in the middle of the battle center. Suddenly, a little nice wood elf hops into the scene, but morphs into a dark black evil elf. He shoots an arrow at a flower, and hops off, snickering. The flower droops down a bit, but no problem. Then, the flower withers dead, and the grass turns black, the pine trees' pines shrivel black and dissapear. All that's left is some black tree trunks timbered on the dead black grass. Suddenly, dead black thorn plants grow up, looking like the thorns in the haunted cave. Then, a black deadly mist, hitting all enemies. Then, once the damage is done, the setting dissapears.

Damage: 500,000,0000

Pips: 12 pips (all power pips count, even non-necromancer's power pips)

Extras: Does 500,000,0000 to all enemies, half health each time an enemy is attacked (kinda like scarecrow)

Think like your true creator, because every creator is different in a good, amazing, fun fun FUN way!!!!

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Emily Deathblossom... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys! I know all wizards have to be creative in their own way, so I thought I'd experiment and find the different (but awesome!) creators out there! You can post your idea for a new spell card! I will post my idea for a card, and what you can do (which is basically everything!) with creating your spell card!

My Spell Card!

Actions: Once casted, a beautiful green pine appears in the middle of the battle center. Suddenly, a little nice wood elf hops into the scene, but morphs into a dark black evil elf. He shoots an arrow at a flower, and hops off, snickering. The flower droops down a bit, but no problem. Then, the flower withers dead, and the grass turns black, the pine trees' pines shrivel black and dissapear. All that's left is some black tree trunks timbered on the dead black grass. Suddenly, dead black thorn plants grow up, looking like the thorns in the haunted cave. Then, a black deadly mist, hitting all enemies. Then, once the damage is done, the setting dissapears.

Extras: Does 500,000,0000 to all enemies, half health each time an enemy is attacked (kinda like scarecrow)

Think like your true creator, because every creator is different in a good, amazing, fun fun FUN way!!!!

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom
i have been thinking of many ideas for new spells. one of my best ideas is a spell. it is called HEALERS DELIGHT. This spell does 1000 or 3000 or 5000 heal to any friend of choice. when drawn, a glowing and sparkling cloud appears floating above the middle of the battlefield. after a small moment, the cloud shoots a bright ray of green light at the player being healed. above the player's head, it will say 1000 or 3000 or 5000. this card would be earned after the completion of azteca's final boss quest. THIS SPELL IS GIVEN TO ALL SCHOOLS AFTER REQUIRED ACHIEVEMENTS

Signed,
Austin Battlesword - Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
Emily Deathblossom... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:

My Spell Card!

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom
I'm thinking a spell called 1,000,000 instant. It adds 1,000,000 damage to your spell But, you must defeat Morganthe first. There could be a guy hidden in Morganthe's hideout that gives you the quest. He is not on the quest finder. You must defeat really hard guys solo. Probably 30,000 for the boss and 4,000 (to do tower shield) for the elite. The boss can do , , and . The elite can do , and . But you can buy henchmen. You must have full pips to do it on a spell and gives you half of the damage as health

Signed,
Anthony Battle Sword

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
That's a bad spell imho, 5,000,000,000 damage, which is five billion anyway, more than the 1,000,000 cap, is just plain op and should never be implemented. 12 pips for a guaranteed one in a million and a sure kill without a ton of shields? No. Just no.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
good idea. Myth spells has kind of grown away from mythology (by that I mean my favorite kind, roman mythology and Greek mythology) but there are so many mythological stories out there, I just thought of one.
Achilles.
Achilles is an invincible warrior and con only die if he gets hit in his heel. the spell could start off as Achilles walks onto the middle of the dueling ring, jumps into the air and hits all enemies doing 800-950, stun and +25 to all myth spells. it could cost 11 pips.
one of my ideas, I'd like to hear more.
Justin firethief lvl 100 Michael lvl 75

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
lewski on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
That's a bad spell imho, 5,000,000,000 damage, which is five billion anyway, more than the 1,000,000 cap, is just plain op and should never be implemented. 12 pips for a guaranteed one in a million and a sure kill without a ton of shields? No. Just no.
Well, you might think that's a bad spell, but that's my way of being creative. We all have our own opinions, and we might have some flaws, but having opinions and flaws is great, becausewe all are creative in our own way with those things, also .

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Name: Devil's pact
class:
pips: 9
Does 900 damage to self then 1,300 to all players and puts a wildfire up.

Blake Thunderhorn Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Name: The Horse Men
class:
Pips: 7 pips and 2 pips
It starts with four horse men running onto the middle of the field the first one does 500 the second does 300 the third does 450 and the fourth puts four traps on you.

signed,
Blake thunderhorn pyromancer