Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Fishing Bundle!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I am wondering whether to buy the Bundle or not, it seems AMAZING :3. If you have bought it or know a friend who has bought it can you leave me a comment below if it is good or not.

(P.S Tell me about the otter pet stats, he looks ADORABLE :3 )

Thanks,
Elizabeth level 67

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
While I dont know anyone who has bought it yet(the nearest walmart is a long long drive from here and they probably don't even have it in yet) I am interested in the private fishing area that comes with it. It would be nice if you could catch any fish in the spiral from it, I would give it a week before there is a list somewhere of all the fish. The otter does look kind of cute but the gear per usual looks kind of cruddy unless you are trying to boost your energy. I dont know how I feel about the boat mount its looks like the kind of thing you would use for fun not so much for going from battle to battle.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Thank you for your feedback, I think the pack is really just if you enjoy the new fishing update, which I do :3. And I found out yesterday after searching Duelist101 and some other resources that the fish that is only in the retreat is called the ''Rainbow Fish''
Yes the mount is pretty weird I would have to agree, but it is really cool in the underwater places or more Nature places like Celesta, Grizzlehiem, and Crab Alley. I am still wondering if my Walmart supplies it, I was SO disappointed when I found out it was at Walmart only.
But still all-in-all it is a pretty amazing pack- I would have to say it is worth the 30$.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I JUST got the bundle and it AMAZING the mount is like amazing! The pet is so adorable and the gear rocks when you fish! The private retreat is so peaceful and I have caught so many rare fish and the house is so cool! I recommend it and I give it 5 stars!!

Sophia Sparklestone Lvl 86 Tierra de Brea

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
I JUST got the bundle and it AMAZING the mount is like amazing! The pet is so adorable and the gear rocks when you fish! The private retreat is so peaceful and I have caught so many rare fish and the house is so cool! I recommend it and I give it 5 stars!!

Sophia Sparklestone Lvl 86 Tierra de Brea
Thank you, for replying! I really liked the otter because he is adorable :3. I am glad to hear someone likes It

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
I would like to purchase the new fishing bundle. I have checked several Walmart stores in our area and none have it. I have checked Walmart online and they do not offer it. can kingsisle please offer it on their online purchases or make it available with suppliers like Gamestop. They always have the current bundles they are supposed to have. thank you for your consideration and advise.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I keep getting an error message when I try to redeem it and my private fishing retreat disappeared...has anyone else had this problem?