Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard102! A New Version of Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I think it would be a cool idea to change the schools up a little in the game, since I've been playing ever since the game was released one idea would to maybe play as a pigswick student, because then you would learn all new different spells from new schools. Another idea would maybe be something like instead of storm school maybe there's like a water school? And the other schools would be switched too like instead of life it could be plants or something. I don't know I just think it would be cool to have a change.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Pigswick Academy isn't really a good start; maybe Dragonspyre Academy before all of that drama?

If we do Pigswick, we'll probably learn "Float and Spin" or "Nap" spells.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I like this idea to it sounds cool! But i was also thinking maybe the same idea except making it like going more in depth to the astral schools! maybe even putting in shadow magic and maybe put in a new school like balance school like the eeclipse or gravity school!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I think some new schools would be a good idea, but, I don't think too many should be added. They already have quite a few and i like the way the game is.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Dominooooo on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Pigswick Academy isn't really a good start; maybe Dragonspyre Academy before all of that drama?

LOL!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Dominooooo on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:

PvP would be great if the new "god gear", like Waterworks gear for level 60s, had the look of a Pigswick student, and the casting and spell animations were the aforementioned moves. I would probably just play to watch PvP matches if this happened.