Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i to low level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
hey guys i am a lvl 48 storm wizard plz tell me am i to low level also i have storm lord at lvl 48 also just kill bosses many time to get crown stuff like i got a crabling its a balence

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
My suggestion is to do as many side quests as you can before going into Celestia. Definitely need to be a higher level than 48. Good luck!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Too low. Do some side quests, and GH/RS/WT if you haven't.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Sorry to say this, but yes. You should do every side quest you get, if you cant find any on your own use the Quest Finder button located in Your Quests at the very last page. Wizards who start Celestia usually at level 60. Helping friends with quests also gets you XP and rewards. Same with Side Quests.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
i dont think your to low i am started the world at lvl 49 or 50 i am lvl 54 now and i stopped doing side quests back in mb so your fine

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
the cool kids on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
hey guys i am a lvl 48 storm wizard plz tell me am i to low level also i have storm lord at lvl 48 also just kill bosses many time to get crown stuff like i got a crabling its a balence
I started celestia at 48 the level48 is to bad if you don't have a pet that gives you resist and healing
When I started celestia at level 48 it was so hard so I went to buy a lot of starfish to train them, and now I got the starfish I wanted. It gives me resist and healing

For more help
You should do wintertusk
Wintertusk will help you much
If you did Grizzlehiem you can enter wintertusk

Hope this help you very much! Lol!