Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best spell!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Hey guys what do you think is the best spell in game i like ra and forest lord whats yours!

Paul Rainpants lvl 72 Cody Darkmask lvl 38

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
I like the gnomes, and the dark crow the most. I think the rebirth animation is pretty cool too though.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I think dragon has pretty cool animations also. and I got to agree with Ian Pokemon999 about the gnomes

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
The First Swashbuc... on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys what do you think is the best spell in game i like ra and forest lord whats yours!

Paul Rainpants lvl 72 Cody Darkmask lvl 38
I think its deer knight, Forest lord, Storm lord or scarecrow thats my opinion i love em they make the game so easy

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Depends entirely on the situation. Sometimes the best spell in the game can be a Pixie or a wand attack. If you're talking about animations, Krampus is hard to top.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
For me the best is judgement (for my low level), and i like ra ( how he looks and how he get down to the sun usually use this spell every time I do quest) and I like the scare crow of the death it makes my quest easy with my friend combinating scarecrow and the ra.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
i like the meteor strike and posedion does a lot of damage and i like it very strong

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
My favorite that I have is Firezilla! Humongofrog is my second favorite!