Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrape Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Okay, so I'm trying to find scrape iron in Marleybone, and I can't find any anywhere! I don't know why, I usally find tons of scrape iron, but I'm trying to find it so I can craft the Ravenwood pogo stick. I don't know where to look, and now I'm doing dungeons over just so I can find scrap iron?
Where else can I look?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JessicaFrostGem on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I'm trying to find scrape iron in Marleybone, and I can't find any anywhere! I don't know why, I usally find tons of scrape iron, but I'm trying to find it so I can craft the Ravenwood pogo stick. I don't know where to look, and now I'm doing dungeons over just so I can find scrap iron?
Where else can I look?
Scrap iron can be found all over Marleybone... it is on the sidewalks in 'commons' area and all over each street.

You can also check out the Bazaar for scrap iron... or train the transmute spell.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
JessicaFrostGem on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Where else can I look?
This link shows the locations where you can find scrap iron, along with other info too (like gardening for it):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Scrap_Iron

Have you tried checking The Bazaar? It can be bought there too.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
try looking around in the rooftops, thats the number one place to look (but its still really hard to find).

other than, you can try to see if they're in stock at the bazaar.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
Lol my friend was asking me for some scrap iron and was in regent square running around.

Hunter Thundersword level 77-78

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Thank you for the link for me,AluraMist2. I hope it helps me finish the craft!