Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diversify Wizard101 [Zafaria+Wintertusk Spoilers]

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2009
I always come back to this beloved game every few months for the nostalgia and the actual game it self, but why do I leave? The game is just too repetitive and new content doesn't come out as often as I'd like. The recent BOXES event was great. I think that there should be events like these every so often. Back to the point of W101 being to repetitive... There's crafting, fishing, housing, and all that, but the main quests go a little something like this ESPECIALLY after Celestia.

Go talk this guy and ask for whatever from him>Guy wants you to fight monsters for some reason> Oh, good. You did it! Now do it again (-_-).>Alright, fight this boss now>Here's your stuff go give it to that guy.

So basically all the quests consist of fighting a specific creature over and over, fighting a boss, pressing x near an object to collect it, or talking to somebody. Really that should only be 50% of the quests. The others should be different completely OR you can just modify to preexisting quests in the game. Let me get you started KingsIsle...

Not sure exactly, but there was a quest in Wintertusk or Zafaria where you had "play"/have the narrator say you won a game that was alike chess. You should've specifically designed a board game that we had to play and actually win at to complete the quest. After we win at the game perhaps we could get our own board to place in our homes so we can play against our friends as well.

Another example, in Wintertusk wizards had to brew a potion in a cauldron so we could transform and access another part of the area by doing so. Regents exist. Why put them to waste? Have a person give us the recipe and then we can brew/craft it in our homes.

Not only does the 2 examples I gave make the game longer and more interesting, but it also makes it so we don't have to do non-stop repetitive duels.

Thanks for hearing my opinion make sure to share yours as well and if you know how to improve and diversify any quests in the game I'd love to hear it.
- Armiger