Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dead beets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
I got seed for dead beets from the current veggie quest. I am very impressed with the treats it gives, especially considering it grows in a small space.

I may have to go and farm the quest just for this one seed.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Dakota Goldrider on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
I got seed for dead beets from the current veggie quest. I am very impressed with the treats it gives, especially considering it grows in a small space.

I may have to go and farm the quest just for this one seed.
Agreed. The TC I've gotten so far was a pleasant surprise! I'm not going to divulge what it is but I'll just say that I'm seriously considering starting a Death wizard, which I've never had, just because of this TC. I've been going back daily for more seeds because as of yet I haven't determined whether Dead Beets drop their own seeds from harvesting so I want to stock up.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I had 2 dead beets, and neither dropped a seed.

Too bad, they were great.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Dakota Goldrider on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
I had 2 dead beets, and neither dropped a seed.

Too bad, they were great.
The Wiki says they sometimes do... I'm still hoping!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I'm waiting for my evil magma peas to go elder, then i'm doing a week of fishing. But in the mean time i've been farming nosforabit for days to plant them all the next week i'm gardening! My advice: halloweens almost over, farm nosforabit as many times as possible and stock up on dead beets for winter. XD

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Last Halloween I harvested all the Dead Beets that I planted, and never once got another seed. This year I amassed around 20 and planted them at my Wyrd and Death houses and Second Springed them for decorative purposes. They look cool in the graveyards. Wish we could get them year round, they're one of my faves.