Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Up to 100

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Hello, so I am a level 40 wizard and I am curious on how long it generally takes to get to level 100. It took me a month to get to level 15-40. Thanks for all the help.

Alexander EarthBlood, level 40

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Unfortunately there is no clear cut answer to your question. We don't know the frequency of your play time, whether you play solo, or with groups, and various other factors.

I play around with the various schools but, I only have 1 wizard at level 100. I play mostly solo, and my pace took me around a year to obtain this level. I'm a parent, so RL comes first, but I'm also a longtime fan of the MMO and so I'm used to "the grind" and don't waste to much time while leveling on my Main wizard. I'll play my Alts for a break of the monotony of casting the same spells over and over again and extra gold.

If you are the kind of player that does most or all the quests then you will actually achieve level 100 before the end of the game.

Take advantage of all the helpful information on these message boards to assist you in obtaining level 100, and best of luck to you.

Gabriel

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
mmoluvr on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Unfortunately there is no clear cut answer to your question. We don't know the frequency of your play time, whether you play solo, or with groups, and various other factors.

I play around with the various schools but, I only have 1 wizard at level 100. I play mostly solo, and my pace took me around a year to obtain this level. I'm a parent, so RL comes first, but I'm also a longtime fan of the MMO and so I'm used to "the grind" and don't waste to much time while leveling on my Main wizard. I'll play my Alts for a break of the monotony of casting the same spells over and over again and extra gold.

If you are the kind of player that does most or all the quests then you will actually achieve level 100 before the end of the game.

Take advantage of all the helpful information on these message boards to assist you in obtaining level 100, and best of luck to you.

Gabriel
Ok thank you that was very helpful Thank you.

I play some solo but I mostly do groups and I am on for about 4 hours a day straight just questing. On the weekends I am on for 9 hours maybe but I take breaks lol

Alexander

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
To be honest, it just depends on how much you play. Some people play more than others, I have friends, and they sometimes get there within a month or two. While I was questing with this guy at the end of Azteca, he said that he just started playing the game a month ago, about one month later, he completed the game and was Exalted. Me honestly, it took about 2 years or so, I am generally a slower player, I play often, it still took me a little bit to finally get to Exalted. In fact, this is the first time that I was finally able to keep up with the worlds, so now my Storm wizard is awaiting the new world, for whenever that comes.

I hope that this answered your question,
See ya in the spiral!
Jack StormSword Level 100
Jack DeathSword Level 56