Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which house should i buy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i recently bought the desert villa but am disappointed with it since it doesn't have enough room to my liking.

which house(s) has a lot of indoor rooms/space(more than the desert villa and royal playhouse)?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Those would probably be the houses from the crown shop. You'll need to save up about 100,000 gold for each but just farm Halfang for a day and you should have it. Apart from that there are also some nice houses that come with game cards and bundles which have some extra perks like secret rooms, along with more space. If you're looking for a house thats not in the crown shop my advice would be that as you move up in worlds, the space of the houses increases also. I think the grand fortress from dragonspyre has lots of room and a cool light thing in the center but the outside is a little creepy. Hope I helped!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
victoria lifehunte... on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
i recently bought the desert villa but am disappointed with it since it doesn't have enough room to my liking.

which house(s) has a lot of indoor rooms/space(more than the desert villa and royal playhouse)?
Every housing vendor provides a "preview" of the homes they offer... take the tours and decide which one is to your liking.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The myth house has plenty of space both inside and out. You can purchase it at crown shop with crowns or gold.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
victoria lifehunte... on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:

I would save up for the Red Barn house... The grounds are huge and the house itself is quite big. Also you get the added bonuse that all plants, if I am not mistaken, like that house. I ended up buying one for each of my wizards on all of my accounts. but then again I love gardening. (yay for level 9 pet snacks)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Red Barn Farm
It's a like for ALL plants
Loads of space
I have 6...lol

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
wblount on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
where can I purchase the sun palace house?
Hi Wblount,

The Sun Palace house is given in Super Bundle, I don't think it's available anymore. ( except for Throwback Thursdays and special events. )

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Super_Bundle_Gift_Card

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
My favorite homes (that can be bought with gold) are the Red Barn Farm, the Myth House and the larger Marleybone house (forget the exact house name right now...oops....)
:)