Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Can't find MooShu!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2013
Hey guys!
I got a quest from my death teacher, Dworgyn, to defeat the War Oni in Crimson Fields. I defeated the whole of Marleybone (Knight's Court, Hyde park, Kensington park, Lab of Dr. Katzenstein's, Chelsea Court, Newgate Prison, and the IronWorks. I don't have any more quests in Marleybone in my quest book. But somehow, I can't see MooShu in my World Spiral. Am I missing something?
I am level 38

Thanks!

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I"m not sure what your progression is, but usually you receive a notification from Merle, or someone else important, and they ask you to go talk to someone in the next progression zone. You also didn't mention if you have completed both "Counterweight East/West" as well as "Big Ben" which signifies the end of Marleybone.

You may need to use Quest Finder in Marleybone to double check whether or not you have actually completed the zone.

Good luck

Gabriel

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Myrna Blood on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys!
I got a quest from my death teacher, Dworgyn, to defeat the War Oni in Crimson Fields. I defeated the whole of Marleybone (Knight's Court, Hyde park, Kensington park, Lab of Dr. Katzenstein's, Chelsea Court, Newgate Prison, and the IronWorks. I don't have any more quests in Marleybone in my quest book. But somehow, I can't see MooShu in my World Spiral. Am I missing something?
I am level 38

Thanks!
Yes, you didn't really complete Marleybone if you didn't complete Big Ben. You must complete all main story line quests in Marleybone first, visit Merle Ambrose after and he will grant you access to Mooshu.
The quest trees for Marleybone is below (and don't worry about your school quest, it will still be there because you will not have access to Crimson Fields for a while - all areas in each world are earned through questing)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
It's not unusual for a school quest to lead to an area you can't access yet, because it is based on your level. Advancing to another world is quest based. With the side quests' XP, it's not unusual at all to get the call before you finish the current world.
In your Marleybone list, you didn't mention finishing Big Ben. You probably did miss something. I suggest using Quest Helper to locate what you missed there. If there is nothing for you in Marleybone, try seeing Ambrose back in Wizard City. Sometimes he likes you to report to him, before your next big task.