Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game card pets which one?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
So you buy a game card and now go and look at the pets that are for that card and you notice 2 pets for two cards, one card will give one pet the other card will give the second pet, So how do I know what pet my card will give? with just 2 pets there and not indicating what card it comes with I am left wondering. I bought 10 dollar cards, and when you look at the 10 dollar card it is placed in with the 20 dollar card but it does not clearly show what pet comes with the 10 dollar and what pet comes with the 20.
Perhaps I am looking at something and missing something, but I do not want to cash in my cards until I am sure of what pet comes with it.

Administrator
Hello,

If you visit this page it will tell you which pet you will get if you redeem your card this month.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have visited the page but what i am seeing is two card prices and 2 pets, like a 10 dollar card and a 20 dollar card, then aside it you see 2 different pets, which pet comes with the 10 dollar and which pet comes with the 20 dollar card? It does not indicate to me what pet comes with what dollar card.
If i redeem a 10 dollar card , will I get the Pig? or the Demon? I figure one pet is for the 10 dollar and other pet for the 20, but looking at it i can not see any indication what pet to what amount card.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I am sorry, i went to the page you link me to and it is better. The page i was looking at gave the pets of the month but it was not as clear as the link you gave me. Thanks for the help. I have some pets that were on cards from LONG ago and i was looking at what i might get as a hatch for future. The page i was looking at is really confusing to the pet you will get for the dollar amount.