Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long do I need to wait!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
I'm a max balance with only a rating of 1347 and my matches take like hours too start even thou I check all opponents. I cannot even imagine how long people with 2000 rating and up wait. I'd appreciate it if kingisle could fix this or at least give me a commander or something. Mainly because I don't see waiting hours for a match to just lose worth it. I lost 3 times today in a row, was off my game I only made up one of my losses. Why? Well because after my first one hour weight my next match didn't even start. I could have prolly gone to the movies and still come back, and my match would still say looking for opponents. I mean really kingisle of the 37 people on your lost right now( I'm online and that's how much there is ATM cause I'm actually waiting as I write this) you cannot pair me with one. How do I gain rank... One match a day or what?

Please fix this (so far 20 mins ATM match still hasn't started)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
At high ranks, you face either people of higher level and lower rank or similar ranks and levels. Because you are at max level, there are no higher levels to face, so you have to wait for a player of similar rank to face. It's a natural disadvantage of max level, and don't go bugging KI for free ranks.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
NorthStarXSHINE on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm a max balance with only a rating of 1347 and my matches take like hours too start even thou I check all opponents. I cannot even imagine how long people with 2000 rating and up wait. I'd appreciate it if kingisle could fix this or at least give me a commander or something. Mainly because I don't see waiting hours for a match to just lose worth it. I lost 3 times today in a row, was off my game I only made up one of my losses. Why? Well because after my first one hour weight my next match didn't even start. I could have prolly gone to the movies and still come back, and my match would still say looking for opponents. I mean really kingisle of the 37 people on your lost right now( I'm online and that's how much there is ATM cause I'm actually waiting as I write this) you cannot pair me with one. How do I gain rank... One match a day or what?

Please fix this (so far 20 mins ATM match still hasn't started)
Lol it's because of how late you're playing, according to the message boards you posted that after midnight. I didn't have that problem until 1800 rank so I suggest playing from 1-7 o clock when most people are doing PvP.