Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level to low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
I am a level 43 ice wizard and I just finished the labyrinth and I have some friends that are level 48-50 and on the same quest as me. am I to low of a level to go to celestia? I also have a level 45 storm in celestia just starting out and I die a lot on the little quest and I have a hard time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Go work on Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk to level up. It will make Celestia much easier to get through.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceStormzzzz on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 43 ice wizard and I just finished the labyrinth and I have some friends that are level 48-50 and on the same quest as me. am I to low of a level to go to celestia? I also have a level 45 storm in celestia just starting out and I die a lot on the little quest and I have a hard time.
You are going to have a hard time because you skipped way too many side quests along the way. You shouldn't be entering Celestia without your level 48 spell/pet. Go back and do those side quests. Although we are now allowed to go to Celestia at a lower level, most agree this was a huge mistake on KI's part. Your gear and spells are simply not strong enough yet...

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
You might be a bit too low. My wizards are usually level 51 when they finish Dragonspyre.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
If you haven't some sidequests already you should do that. By the time I finished the quest: "The Final Countdown", I was lvl 56, since I made sure every side quest was done in Dragonspyre and every world before DS. Idk if you've done them or not, but the last time someone had a similar problem, they'd never done ANY sidequests. But the absolute minimum level for Celestia is 44 (it was dropped from 48 to 44 in February 2014 like all the worlds but WC) . So if you don't level up by the end of The Great Spyre (which you hopefully will). You'll be fine entry wise. But level 44 an starting Celestia isn't good. You can't even use the bad DS gear! If worst comes, just help a friend in Azteca, I didn't know that much XP in a single quest until I went. there. Hope this helped.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 77

Explorer
May 09, 2011
You are at a level that is perfectly fine. I believe that I will make it to the Labyrinth at the exact same level as you, as I am on the Crucible and have one more area to go through before making it to the Labyrinth.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
You are going to have a hard time because you skipped way too many side quests along the way. You shouldn't be entering Celestia without your level 48 spell/pet. Go back and do those side quests. Although we are now allowed to go to Celestia at a lower level, most agree this was a huge mistake on KI's part. Your gear and spells are simply not strong enough yet...
Raven is right, however you do not have to have your level 48 spell to go to CL. But Malistaire's dungeon, The Great Spyre, is incredibly hard. I was level 47 when I entered, and midway through I leveled up to 48. I had a ridiculously hard time going through the first part of the dungeon, and I literally left to go get my Frost Giant on my Ice. This was right before I faced the Fire and Ice bosses in the dungeon. Even with Frost Giant, it was incredibly hard to go through the entire dungeon. I had a storm friend that sat at the start of the dungeon, and I told him to teleport to me when I needed help. And sure enough, 6m 34s into the dungeon, I asked him to TP. You are going to deeply regret not going into CL without your level 48 spell, but if you bring Promethean or Archmage friends into the dungeon, it is a piece of cake. I'd suggest doing that, but make sure to pick up that level 48 spell before going in.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
I will say you should finish dragonspyre and its side quest. then I recommend to do grizzleheim then wisteria then wintertusk and do all of the sidequest and then you should or might me able to do celestia seth giant breeze level 50 wizard