Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boots of the Power Nova Color Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
I got on today and I noticed something weird, with the new update, my Boots of the Power Nova are now pure red. No other color, just red. Plz fix, thx.

Lail MythBane Level 100
Talon Ashhaven Level 38

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry you are having this display error! Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can assist you with this problem.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
lailmythbane the m... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I got on today and I noticed something weird, with the new update, my Boots of the Power Nova are now pure red. No other color, just red. Plz fix, thx.

Lail MythBane Level 100
Talon Ashhaven Level 38
Got almost the same problem, my crafted Glacier Glider footgear boots also turned bright red.
I can't go in and recolor them or change them in anyway, they are locked at bright red.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry you are having this display error! Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can assist you with this problem.
This item is actually called "Boots of the Nova Tower", and I've had the same problem since the most recent update. This is not just an isolated display error. It affects all of the level 94 crafted boots from the recipe vendor Kazidan the Keeneye, so please look into this problem and correct it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizard,

I just checked, and this display error also affects the level 96 crafted hats that give an item card.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Errol Everhart on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
This item is actually called "Boots of the Nova Tower", and I've had the same problem since the most recent update. This is not just an isolated display error. It affects all of the level 94 crafted boots from the recipe vendor Kazidan the Keeneye, so please look into this problem and correct it as soon as possible.

Thank you.
I did some checking on this over the weekend, and I can confirm that this is correct.
Everyone I talked to (over 23 fellow wizards) all have this problem.

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for the additional information everyone. We are investigating the issue!

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the additional information everyone. We are investigating the issue!
My fluorescent-red boots were driving me crazy, so thank you for fixing this display error so very quickly!