Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 movie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but here goes. A couple of friends of mine are going to make a group that makes Wizard101 movies and shows (called Cinema101), and we need lots of help. Please comment if you are willing to help. I will see what times we can meet and work on it.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Malorn R on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but here goes. A couple of friends of mine are going to make a group that makes Wizard101 movies and shows (called Cinema101), and we need lots of help. Please comment if you are willing to help. I will see what times we can meet and work on it.

What's it about? I don't have text chat so it may be hard If i'm interested.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Sorry, if you want be in it more then an extra, you must have text chat :(. We are going to start out working on 2 movies, one about marleybone and one about mooshu. We will also start working on a comedy show about a student of ravenwood that wants to be the next arc villian.

Survivor
May 15, 2011

ill help you I am a level 74 myth wizard in zafaria and I love this game wizard 101 my characters name is joseph earthblade so tell me if you want to see me for ideas

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Same here. Interested, but I don't have text or open chat, so not sure if I qualify

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
sounds like an awesome experience what realm would you be on i'd be happy to help

talon shadowwraith

Survivor
May 31, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Im interested.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Sorry, if you want be in it more then an extra, you must have text chat :(. We are going to start out working on 2 movies, one about marleybone and one about mooshu. We will also start working on a comedy show about a student of ravenwood that wants to be the next arc villian.

Well I started a new account that has text chat except its level 5. So thats my only char that has text but I can be a extra if that is a to low level.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
so in what realm is it going to be in?

and what are you looking for, an extra, someone who can provide stuff?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
so... i might be a little late XD but anyways i wanna help. im level 28 ice wizard. i have 4 worlds, wizard city (duh) krokotopia, grizzleheim, and wysteria. im a member and i have text chat. ty so much

Rylee UnicornBlossom lvl 28

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Sorry this took so long, my first post didn't get through, i don't know why. Anyway, casting for Evil Bad Guy will begin soon. It is mostly in Wizard City, so low lvls can be in it. Basicly, a new student to Ravenwood wants to become an evil villian. All sorts of funny stuff happens to him. Hope to see you helping! Auditions soon.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Hey, for the Mooshu one you should have a wizard get stuck in Mooshu after his wagon cought on fire. He meets many people, discovers new cultures, and makes many enemies. A great way to show off the beauty and highlights of Mooshu.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
I'd like to help out! I have open chat so that would be helpful, lol.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
I'd like to join! I love acting.
Tyler Ironstone. level 67 thaumaturge in Savannah, Zafaria.

Survivor
May 13, 2014
I'll do it I am Jordan night hammer level 73 with open chat but I need to know what realm and area to be in

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012

Do not have text chat but me ( Anna Myth Smith) and my friend Sarah Giant heart would love to be in it

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I think that is great! I love making/participating in movies. I have been trying to make one, but I've never had any success . I have text chat, and I am open to buying costumes at any time. I also have many ideas, so maybe I could help if you'd like.

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Malorn R on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Sorry this took so long, my first post didn't get through, i don't know why. Anyway, casting for Evil Bad Guy will begin soon. It is mostly in Wizard City, so low lvls can be in it. Basicly, a new student to Ravenwood wants to become an evil villian. All sorts of funny stuff happens to him. Hope to see you helping! Auditions soon.

Hey! What exact day are the auditions? What time? What realm? Please quote and message back.
Thanks!

Signed
Emily Deathblossom

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Malorn R on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:

Hey! What exact day are the auditions? What time? What realm? Please quote and message back.
Thanks!

Signed
Emily Deathblossom

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
If it's not too late to sign up, I suppose I'd be somewhat of a help. I have text chat.

Sean Firesword Exalted
Sean Stormsword Promethean
Sean Icesword Grandmaster
Sean Lifesword Warlord
Sean Magus