Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are my plants?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
So I just finished my garden tutorial and I decide to go to my dorm (Saving up for house) and plant one. I find I have 1 boom shroom, 1 regular dandelion, 1 desparagus, and 2 pink dandelion. I plant my regular dandelion. After that, I decide to plant another one of my plants. Now here is my complaint. All of my plants are gone!!! So now, where are my plants?

Brynn FrostBlossom

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

Do you have an additional pot in which to plant your other seeds?

If you still are unable to find your seeds, please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help locate where they may have gone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizard,

Do you have an additional pot in which to plant your other seeds?

If you still are unable to find your seeds, please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help locate where they may have gone.
There is one problem. I tried the first suggestion, and I don't think I am allowed to email support@wizard101.com. But thanks for the suggestions professor. Do you think there would be any other ways? Maybe the other professors know something, or even the trees! Thanks anyway.

Brynn Frostblossom

Administrator
Hello,

If you prefer not to use email, you can use the contact form on the "Contact Us" tab on this page:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

If you prefer not to use email, you can use the contact form on the "Contact Us" tab on this page:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
I contacted you but now i can't find my question on the page. If the number had something to do to the answer, i forgot it. Any other ways?
Brynn Frostblossom

Administrator
Hello,

You will get a reply to the message you sent in the email address for your account.

community@wizard101.com