Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to train your pet VERY quickly

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
There is another way. But it takes longer but you have a BIGGER chance of better pet talents. I do mirror lake for pixie sticks. You get 2 everytime. And they are rank 8 life pet snacks

Defender
May 17, 2014
mykola230 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Sorry but you are wrong.
You can Put a Pet into Shared Bank.
However. Once you want to pick it up on any other of your wizards it will only take all of your energy making it 0 no matter how much you had it.
Therefore you can't train pet like that.
Nicholas Star
Well, actually, low leveled wizards are really easy to level up. Just go into your house right when you talk to Merle, then go to talk to the guy in Unicorn way and boom, energy restored.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You could also use gardening to get mega snacks for free.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Well, actually, low leveled wizards are really easy to level up. Just go into your house right when you talk to Merle, then go to talk to the guy in Unicorn way and boom, energy restored.
But then go around commons and ask for someone to take you to Pet Pavilion.
And in order to enter it you have to finish with Unicorn way so it will take some time to do both of them.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
And Low levels have Low energy.
What happens then? Well If your pet is at Ancient lol good luck 2 or 3 trainings and you out of energy go repeat the process all over again.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
mykola230 on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
And Low levels have Low energy.
What happens then? Well If your pet is at Ancient lol good luck 2 or 3 trainings and you out of energy go repeat the process all over again.
Yeah. I didn't think that through. Sorry.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Bearbear_710 on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
There actually is a way you can train you pet without those silly games and you dont have to be at a computer to do it! KI has an app, Grub Guardian, which allows you to train your pet and get exclusive pets and even earn free items! You still have to play a silly game but to me its a lot less silly and it gets harder. The best thing is it saves your progress. Yes, it does connect to your account and you can feed your pet snacks, and yes, it does cost energy to train your pet but you dont need energy to get the items. You can also play it at FreeKI.com which is another KI game site.

Hope this helped!

Sophia Hawkrider Level 68
You are so right thanks for mentioning that! I love Grub Guardian.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
Jacob BlueSword on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
You are so right thanks for mentioning that! I love Grub Guardian.
No problemo.
The only problem with Grub Guardian is it takes a bit to finish. I just spam the 2nd level and it goes quick

~Sophia Hawkrider lvl 84 Balance~

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

I was researching this, I think you should look into these:

This lists all rank 9 snacks, which ones are dropped, bought, gardened, etc.

When you click on a snack name it tells you (right side) how to get them, e.g. which boss drops them or which plant gives them, or if they're crowns only, etc.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Rank_9_Snacks

This lists all rank 8 snacks:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Rank_8_Snacks