Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey, i`m in Ireland.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
I`m in Ireland i would really like if you could restock your cards at the gamestop here. I really want to buy the spiral cup gauntlet and i ton of my friends would buy them too.What are the chances of Ireland being restocked with wiz101 cards?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Wizard101 prepaid cards are only distributed in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand at the moment and no other country. Your best bet is to wait until it goes online and buy it then. And the Spiral Cup Gauntlet isn't at Gamestop it's at Target and Walmart at least here in the US

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Another Irish guy! Yey; so, I'm not the only one playing this game. Haha!

And I really think that that above statement is really why Kingsisle isn't stocking gamecards/bundles over here: Because there are a rare few Irish players - but then again they could all be playing the British version of Wizard101 and we wouldn't know... I wouldn't get your hopes up unfortunately; the chances of our Emerald Isle getting gamecards and bundles for Wizard/Pirate 101 is fairly slim, I believe (How I wish that wasn't true...)

Isaac Moonshard, Level 89, Necromancer