Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells and shadow lvl 98-100 By orantitanshard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Hey KingsIsle and who ever is reading this I was hoping for new spells at lvl 100 but sadly no new school spells for your character i have the new polymorph spell for my fire but when i had trained it and used it it was not actually a fire school spell i should have seen that coming but i was just excited for a new spell but it took all the pips i had as in like a life mastery yea :D but if ya don't have a mastery amulet then it's pretty much useless i was looking for a new fire school spell and others i mean i keep using meteor to kill mobs lol but if there was a new all hit spell for the schools and one new hit targert only and one weaker hit target and other mobs now i mean that is awesome you gave us the new shadow school spells but i mean thats shadow not our actual school i like the shadow spells but i really want new school spells earned from quests for the main questline for part three of khrysalis don't forget about are actual schools now for my idea's for the fire school and shadow spells

no pvp and same accuracy as before
School
Name : Inferno Dragon 1290 - 1950 to all and one 50 fire blade and one 40 fire blade to caster 880 to all and 50 - to all friends pip cost 12

NOW WAIT OK DO NOT SAY THIS SPELL IS OVERPOWERED why i say this is because of the lvl 68 strom spell siren 880 damage remove two positive from enemy 50 - accuracy and then reduce threat on all THAT WAS A LVL 68 STORM SPELL now i traded the things siren had to inferno dragon and switched them with
the damage siren had 880 damage to 1290 - 1950 damage now remember it's 32 lvls higher
now for the reduce threat on siren i had thought about the fire spell power link for some reason the damage and heal spell for the reduce threat 880 heal to all friends only it's 45 lvl's higher now instead of 50 - accuracy i had given inferno dragon 50 - shield to all
School
Name :Shadow Dragon 1500 to target and 780 to all 880 to all friends pip cost 8 and 2 shadow pips
School
Name :Omega Shadow Fire 950 to target and 880 to all pip cost 8
School
Name : Shadow Mercy 1980 to target and to shadow pips added pip cost 12 Btw sry for those of you who are storm i don't really know what you guys do sort of sry hope that was ok :(
School
Name : Forgive Life 1900 to all and 620 to all and 700 absorb to all pip cost 9
School : Mercy 1220 to target and 2000 to all pip cost 12 and 1 shadow pip
School
Name : Holy Griffin 1000 to all 15 and 40 myth blade to caster and remove four negative positive to all friends pip cost 12
School
Name : Anubis 1000 to all 440 to all 500 absorb to all 30 40 balance blades to all 880 to caster pip cost 12 and one shadow
School
Name : Rougarou 1350 to all and swap half damage to caster and one 70+ feint and 80+ feint to all 2000 to all pip cost 14 and 6 shadow pips
School

Name : Kundrav 1300 and 1200 and stun 8 rounds

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
LORD NATSU on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Hey KingsIsle and who ever is reading this I was hoping for new spells at lvl 100 but sadly no new school spells for your character i have the new polymorph spell for my fire but when i had trained it and used it it was not actually a fire school spell i should have seen that coming but i was just excited for a new spell but it took all the pips i had as in like a life mastery yea :D but if ya don't have a mastery amulet then it's pretty much useless i was looking for a new fire school spell and others i mean i keep using meteor to kill mobs lol but if there was a new all hit spell for the schools and one new hit targert only and one weaker hit target and other mobs now i mean that is awesome you gave us the new shadow school spells but i mean thats shadow not our actual school i like the shadow spells but i really want new school spells earned from quests for the main questline for part three of khrysalis don't forget about are actual schools now for my idea's for the fire school and shadow spells

School
Name : Inferno Dragon 1290 - 1950 to all and one 50 fire blade and one 40 fire blade to caster 880 to all and 50 - to all friends pip cost 12

NOW WAIT OK DO NOT SAY THIS SPELL IS OVERPOWERED why i say this is because of the lvl 68 strom spell siren 880 damage remove two positive from enemy 50 - accuracy and then reduce threat on all THAT WAS A LVL 68 STORM SPELL now i traded the things siren had to inferno dragon and switched them with
the damage siren had 880 damage to 1290 - 1950 damage now remember it's 32 lvls higher
now for the reduce threat on siren i had thought about the fire spell power link for some reason the damage and heal spell for the reduce threat 880 heal to all friends only it's 45 lvl's higher now instead of 50 - accuracy i had given inferno dragon 50 - shield to all
School
Name :Shadow Dragon 1500 to target and 780 to all 880 to all friends pip cost 8 and 2 shadow pips
School
School
Name : Shadow Mercy 1980 to target and to shadow pips added pip cost 12 Btw sry for those of you who are storm i don't really know what you guys do sort of sry hope that was ok :(
School
School
Name : Holy Griffin 1000 to all 15 and 40 myth blade to caster and remove four negative positive to all friends pip cost 12
School
Name : Anubis 1000 to all 440 to all 500 absorb to all 30 40 balance blades to all 880 to caster pip cost 12 and one shadow
School
Name : Rougarou 1350 to all and swap half damage to caster and one 70+ feint and 80+ feint to all 2000 to all pip cost 14 and 6 shadow pips
School

o btw ice i gave you the strongest one there 2,500 to target i think it was and with that stun o boy lol good stuff jk
but i did give ya guys strongest one kewl lol cool with that

sry i'm hype

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
LORD NATSU on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:

School

School
School
School
School
School
School
School
School

o btw sry o; but i actually looked these names up for balance death and ice they are mythical creatures and worshiped gods so i did put a lot of effort trying to match the schools with the gods o; that took a while o;

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I just want to know when we're getting new spells. Does anyone have a clue when we would be getting them? Like only thing that came out was new pets and new shadow magic spells and celestial spells but no new school spells. If anyone has any information on it or when we should be getting new epic spells plz let me know cause I'm so curious to know. I'm not asking for ideas but actual prof of new school spells for us to work for.