Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to farm for pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
I am a wiZard in need of a good pet right now I have a wet land hunter I want a better pet
Lvl33

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Go to the housing tour shop in the commons and go to different houses until you find one with either the:

-midnight sun padoga -MSP
-winterbane hall-WH
-spiral cup (owner must be friend)- SC

Farm the final bosses 5-10 times and you will most likely get a great pet!
Examples: cold fire dragon WH / rude goblin SC / foo dog MSP.

- Cody Frost Dust Lvl 85

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Enchanted Amament that drops from the Gladiator in Olympus is one of the most useful base pets.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Wetland hunter is an O.K. pet but I seriously suggest the gauntlet farming idea. my brother was lucky and got a foo dog from my MSP gauntlet and a Coldfire Dragon is a very good pet too (my brother hatched for one) I don't really know about the Rude Goblin though, but my brother hatched one of those, too. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck farming if you want to!!

PS: Defeating Astreaus (Celestia boss, he is in a dungeon after a couple tests) drops Sea-Dragons. I know many people have successfully farmed this pet multiple times so I would not call it that rare. plus it has the highest base pedigree of all pets and can learn some extremely good talents. I would try farming for this, too

Thanks!

-Ice, Nicholas Shadowcaster, Level 76