Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to change your forum avatar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

The Wizard101 Message Boards now have a selection of avatars for you to choose from. To change your avatar, you must have made at least one post on the Message Boards. To the left of your post, below your name, you'll see the default avatar. Click on the avatar and a pop-up will allow you to choose a new avatar selection. You can change your avatar selection as often as you like.

We do not allow players to upload custom avatars and will not be adding that feature.

I hope you like the new selections. Enjoy!
You're the best!

Lucas stormtalon

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Thank-you Professor Greyrose! I was wondering how other wizards got such cool avatars!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2011
Survivor
May 13, 2011
Thank you for the tip! I was wondering how you did that.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
Thanks needed this

William griffin breeze lvl 71

Survivor
Nov 04, 2014
I'm commenting so that I can change my avatar. Thank you, professor!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
CryOfTheAlpha on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm commenting so that I can change my avatar. Thank you, professor!
I don't remember if I've ever posted in this game so me too

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I'm also commenting on this post so I could try this out. Thanks Proffessor!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Survivor
Aug 21, 2014
Hello young wizards,

The Wizard101 Message Boards now have a selection of avatars for you to choose from. To change your avatar, you must have made at least one post on the Message Boards. To the left of your post, below your name, you'll see the default avatar. Click on the avatar and a pop-up will allow you to choose a new avatar selection. You can change your avatar selection as often as you like.

We do not allow players to upload custom avatars and will not be adding that feature.

ok thx

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hello young wizards,

Thanks!

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Thank you teacher! -Rachel Fairypetal. Wizard

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
Survivor
Jan 03, 2015
Survivor
Sep 11, 2014
Survivor
Jun 21, 2014
Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
Thanks a million professor, I'm gonna use this a lot!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I have a girl wizard and I am a boy so I need to change that girl wizard to a boy...Does this updat allow changing the gender of your character and name??? And why aren't there any YouTube videos about this???

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Alex fireflower on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I have a girl wizard and I am a boy so I need to change that girl wizard to a boy...Does this updat allow changing the gender of your character and name??? And why aren't there any YouTube videos about this???
You can't change the gender or name of your character.

Administrator
Alex fireflower on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
I think you've misunderstood. This thread is about changing the icon next to your posts on the message boards.

community@wizard101.com