Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding Home to the World Gate

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hi,
As the subject says me and my friend thinks that KI should add home to the world gate. Comment if you agree.\
The Wolf

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Don't really see the need for it. We have the teleport home button already.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I agree, with adding homes to the world gate, but KI wants you to pay for the quicker house teleportation if you have multiple houses, hence the teleporters. (Wow I cannot type)

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I've always wanted a Spiral Key that would take you home. It just seems right. They wouldn't have to do that much programming. The symbol for your house could just the House Store Icon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fire master037 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi,
As the subject says me and my friend thinks that KI should add home to the world gate. Comment if you agree.\
The Wolf
I don't see the point of this at all. Hit your "home" button right on your screen.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Yes but if you accidentally push the go to commons button in stead of go home and you need to go home it would be very useful.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fire master037 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes but if you accidentally push the go to commons button in stead of go home and you need to go home it would be very useful.
Then you wait a minute and try again. Or instead of clicking on it, just use the Home key on your keyboard to teleport home.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Useful but redundant.
Jesse Drakebreaker Adept
Thomas Darkstaff Initiate