Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
I am a level 47 Wizard half-way through the storyline in DS. I am a solo player and i have little problems with some bosses. Any advice? (I know Life is not the best to solo but all my friends are in WT and CL)

Austin WaterWeaver
''Peacemaker''

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
iikubiq01 on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 47 Wizard half-way through the storyline in DS. I am a solo player and i have little problems with some bosses. Any advice? (I know Life is not the best to solo but all my friends are in WT and CL)

Austin WaterWeaver
''Peacemaker''
Until level 58 you must focus on being a one hit wonder. Game play can run slower with a Life wizard. You must learn to improvise, you hope your higher accuracy helps make up for your somewhat lower damage. A lot of it becomes timing of knowing when it's time to heal or deal. Math comes into play when you figure out how much damage should take the monsters down. Don't hit with a spell higher then needed to save pips toward the next one. I played my Life very offensively. Get pips fire. My gear centered around getting the best power pip chance I could.

I trained Death to Feint and used that in boss battles from mid Mooshu up. I took the tri blade and trap from Niles in Krock land, the blade gets used more. Take out the minion first and then work on the boss. I carried one sprite and one satyr for healing. Maybe? pack and deck for boss battles and a slimmer one for mobs. You will throw a lot of horses around and a sprinkle of Angels. My pet had only Spritely but did use it now and then. Don't try to or think every spell life gets is valid for battling.

I did get help with Labarith (forgot spelling) the first time though and Malistaire but did solo the other parts of that world. Those 2 places seemed to go a little faster with help.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Northlite on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Until level 58 you must focus on being a one hit wonder. Game play can run slower with a Life wizard. You must learn to improvise, you hope your higher accuracy helps make up for your somewhat lower damage. A lot of it becomes timing of knowing when it's time to heal or deal. Math comes into play when you figure out how much damage should take the monsters down. Don't hit with a spell higher then needed to save pips toward the next one. I played my Life very offensively. Get pips fire. My gear centered around getting the best power pip chance I could.

I trained Death to Feint and used that in boss battles from mid Mooshu up. I took the tri blade and trap from Niles in Krock land, the blade gets used more. Take out the minion first and then work on the boss. I carried one sprite and one satyr for healing. Maybe? pack and deck for boss battles and a slimmer one for mobs. You will throw a lot of horses around and a sprinkle of Angels. My pet had only Spritely but did use it now and then. Don't try to or think every spell life gets is valid for battling.

I did get help with Labarith (forgot spelling) the first time though and Malistaire but did solo the other parts of that world. Those 2 places seemed to go a little faster with help.

Mary
Ok thanks for help I will use try to get power pip gear