Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The better test for your school!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
The games test is based on personality mine is based on stratigy so it can get you farther in the game.
After the first question your answer will decide your next question to go to which will be stated after the answer.
After you did the test say what school you got and if you thought this helped down below in the comments.
Key: Q= question
Q1. Which matters more?
A. Strength Q2
B. Durability Q3

Q2 Are you going to try to ___?
A. Solo Q4
B. Group up Q5

Q3 Which is better
A. Healing Q6
2. Defenses Q5

If by this point you can't decide your Balance so congrats.

Q4 Would you rather have ___?
A. Stronger attacks Q7
B. Minions to help you (Congrats your Myth)

Q5 In a team do you want to ___?
A. Go for the boss Q7
B. Help your team Q8

Q6 Which matters more?
A. You (Congrats your death)
B. The team Q8

Q7 Would raather have?
A. A little less life, more attack (Storm)
B. A little more life, less attack (Fire)

Q8 Which is better for the team?
A. Defenses (Ice)
B. Health (Life)

Hope this helped all you wizards.
By,
The Wolf

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Fire master037 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
The games test is based on personality mine is based on stratigy so it can get you farther in the game.
After the first question your answer will decide your next question to go to which will be stated after the answer.
After you did the test say what school you got and if you thought this helped down below in the comments.
Q1. Which matters more?
A. Strength Q2
B. Durability Q3

A. Solo Q4
B. Group up Q5

Q3 Which is better
A. Healing Q6
2. Defenses Q5

A. Stronger attacks Q7

A. Go for the boss Q7
B. Help your team Q8

Q6 Which matters more?
B. The team Q8

Q7 Would raather have?

A. Defenses (Ice)
B. Health (Life)

By,
The Wolf
Ok I am going to take the test!
Um I got life...not interested in being a Theurgist, no offense meant.
Balance is the school for me I absolutely love it!
I have a quick temper, I am not patient, and I would rather solo anything I can because one I don't have text chat and two I'm an only child so I haven't grown up with people around me.
But still balance .

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Thanks for commenting dragoncloud. Yeah later I think I'll make a new version of this that put balance in to the test better. I accidentally forgot about it for momentarily when I started making the the test

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
This test gave me fire, but I'm more of a Death person. I think to make this test better, you should at least get to level 30 in each school, and then ask Exalted Wizards what they would do, why they like their school, if they'd rather team up or go solo, etc.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
while a revamping of the initial quiz is good, the FIRST question should be:

Do you plan to
A) Solo
B) Team

the very NEXT question should be:

What is your primary focus in the game
A) Fighting enemies
B) Fighting other players

Then you can proceed with other questions. I feel, and you are fine to disagree with me, the answer to both of those questions is more important than defensive or offensive, power or durability. It takes the two biggest divides in the game, and accounts for them up front. Then, having questions about attack vs Defense, health vs quick fights, more damage or more defense etc should come into play. I feel that if you dont even address those 2 concerns first, the quiz is pointless. That being said, I think KI does a good job of taking everything into account because there are too many variables in the game.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I am sorry to tell you but this test is inaccurate. Mainly because you seem to have no understanding of what certain schools are about. For example: by awnsering you care more about yourself then about the team you should be a player according to your test. However death is more easily played as a supportive school, they have virulent plague and juju to defend their team from harm. They have dark pact that gives a balance blade as a damage support ability. Dont forget about feint and hex both supporting all schools. They have sacrifice to heal and beguile to manipulate an entire enemy team. Keep in mind that most of these supportive spells deal damage to the death wizard himself. This proves the point that a death wizard cares more about his team as he is willing to take damage to enhance others abilities to survive or deal damage.

With kind regards,

Noah Shadowweaver level 100 pvp warlord

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Ahh, forget this isn't my thing. +. Just trying to help.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Fire master037 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Q1. Which matters more?
A. Strength Q2
B. Durability Q3

A. Solo Q4
B. Group up Q5

Q3 Which is better
A. Healing Q6
2. Defenses Q5

A. Stronger attacks Q7

A. Go for the boss Q7
B. Help your team Q8

Q6 Which matters more?
B. The team Q8

Q7 Would raather have?

A. Defenses (Ice)
B. Health (Life)

By,
The Wolf
So I ended up getting to question 7. Very good because I actually a primary and secondary Very good test.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Great job on the quiz! I am a life wizard but I got Fire. lol but I do love all the schools. :)