Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizardlympics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
I came up with a great idea that would be incredibly amazing. What if twice a year there was a competition for wizards that takes their pvp skill to the max. Each school type would select a few representatives to compete in the large competition. There could be different competitions for different levels like 25-49, 50-79, 80-100. To choose representatives we could have a sign-up qualifying tournament for each separate school type. Then when the representatives are chosen the big competition starts. Each winner gets a special prize for their school type wizards but the person who competes gets a better prize. Also at the end, in front of the pvp lobby there should be 3 flags with the winners' school type. The one that flies the tallest is the winner of 80-100, then the 50-79 and 25-49 are at the same height. Hope you like my idea!

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I like the idea but there would be way too many people from each school who want to be the representatives of their school. Plus this whole Wizardlympics would take WAY too long to compete in due to all the stages you need to go through because of all the people who wish to qualify for being representatives of their school. it would be absolute chaos. Sorry but I just dont see something like that working out but I like the idea though.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Hi!
I really love your idea. I hope Wizard101 sees this and thinks it through.

Kaitlyn Ironhammer, Level 49 Thaumaturge

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
DylanFrosthammer on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I came up with a great idea that would be incredibly amazing. What if twice a year there was a competition for wizards that takes their pvp skill to the max. Each school type would select a few representatives to compete in the large competition. There could be different competitions for different levels like 25-49, 50-79, 80-100. To choose representatives we could have a sign-up qualifying tournament for each separate school type. Then when the representatives are chosen the big competition starts. Each winner gets a special prize for their school type wizards but the person who competes gets a better prize. Also at the end, in front of the pvp lobby there should be 3 flags with the winners' school type. The one that flies the tallest is the winner of 80-100, then the 50-79 and 25-49 are at the same height. Hope you like my idea!
I believe to do this, it should be open to everyone, not just a few representatives and let other people down. Plus, what if they chosen ones don't want to compete? Do they choose another?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
There could just be a max amount of people who can enter the qualifying round. So basically you need to get there first in order to compete.