Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get pet that heals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I have been trying to get a pet tht heals and I have had no luck I have been hatching with pets
That have healing talents and still no pet that helas

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizardbeast388 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I have been trying to get a pet tht heals and I have had no luck I have been hatching with pets
That have healing talents and still no pet that helas
It can be a long, frustrating road to getting talents in a pet you want.

I train a pet to adult, if it doesn't get a talent I want or can live with I hatch again for it. After many months I just got all but one of the talents I want in one pet but still have some unwanted ones in the mix. Now that I have them showing up pretty regular I will start over again until I get that last talent in.

Just as I get what is popular though another strive for is here. I wanted a SPUD pet now a Fed Up pet is desired.

Mary

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Mary,

Fed Up pet? I'm guessing that's one with Fairy, Energizer Battery, Defy, Unicorn, and Proof manifested. Yes???

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman Theurgist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Miranda Nightsinge... on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Mary,

Fed Up pet? I'm guessing that's one with Fairy, Energizer Battery, Defy, Unicorn, and Proof manifested. Yes???

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Journeyman Theurgist
To be honest I seen it on Central and since I don't even have a SPUD yet just let it go - lol. I would say you may have it right though. If so I could do that I have all the talents to work with now and just have to keep hatching till they are in one pet.

Mary

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Fairy
Energizing Battery
Defy
Unicorn
Proof

But exact talents don't matter for most players. Unless you have crazy amounts of gold and snacks to burn, ignore the fads. If you have some resist and any healing talents you are doing better than many people.

Keep hatching with pets that have healing (or whatever talent you want) train to adult, then hatch again. When you get to adult with two good talents then train more. Start simple and improve it when you feel like it.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
best tip i can give is feed it allot of mega life snacks.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Blaze Deathward on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
best tip i can give is feed it allot of mega life snacks.
No, that's false.

Snacks don't matter at all to what talents you get.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
the pet that heals you in combat is the nightmare ok