Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will pets get a sixth talent?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 10, 2010
While watching several high level PvP matches, I couldn't help but notice how much
the Pet can turn the match around. Just when someone thinks they have won the
match, the pet cast a heal or multiple heals, and the tied has turned.

In one match, I watched the Life Global get cast about every 6 rounds. It was casting
this Global more than it was casting May Cast fairy, or any other May Cast it had
(which was all 5 talents).

I also notice that when hatching, I often get a Talent that was not in the Talent pool.
Making me wonder if more talents are being given in the hatch (talents to come later).

Should Pet Talent stop at the 5th, or should it just keep going as our Power and spells increase?
So we have 6, 7, 8, 9, and even the 10th talent as we head up the W101 ladder.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I'd totally put this in the pets forum though.

If pets get a 6th talent, I dread gaining the [probably] 4000 XP necessary to unlock it. I will protest long and hard to make sure we get more XP per training game.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Lucas Rain on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I'd totally put this in the pets forum though.

If pets get a 6th talent, I dread gaining the [probably] 4000 XP necessary to unlock it. I will protest long and hard to make sure we get more XP per training game.
why not just have it to where if it reaches that point they just double or triple the exp giveaway