Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a million?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hey I have a Grandmaster and I think the second title I see the most on people is "One in a Million" (first is Hero of Unicorn Way.)
I figured "One in a Million" came later in the game, but then I saw some people around my level have that title, even some that were a little bit lower level than me.
How can I get this title?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You get this title by doing one million points of damage in a single hit on an enemy.

Basically, find a low level boss, who is your opposing school (or your same school with a prism on him), and put every trap and blade of every kind you can with every boost you can (regular blades, TC blades, balance blades, etc.; feint; school ring area of effect, all possible traps regular and TC, critical boosts, etc.) -- and when you have it all done cast your spell and hope for a critical.

If you get over a million points damage, you get the badge. Good luck!

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
You have to deal one million damage to an enemy in one single attack.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey I have a Grandmaster and I think the second title I see the most on people is "One in a Million" (first is Hero of Unicorn Way.)
I figured "One in a Million" came later in the game, but then I saw some people around my level have that title, even some that were a little bit lower level than me.
How can I get this title?
One in a Million badge is achieved when you hit a monster for a million or more. You don't get it for completing any quests or worlds in the game.

We had a death wizard that wanted this badge and I used my Balance wizard to help. We did the battle with a low level monster, we used feints from different places so they stacked as our base traps. We also bought TC versions of blades and traps and had gear blades and traps since we were over level 56 with Wintertusk gear on. It ended up being over kill but worked to get the badge.

It used to be quite the badge to get but now with so much in the game available to boost your damage up it's a lot easier and just takes a little planning.

Mary

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
FinnAgainWindrider on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
You get this title by doing one million points of damage in a single hit on an enemy.

Basically, find a low level boss, who is your opposing school (or your same school with a prism on him), and put every trap and blade of every kind you can with every boost you can (regular blades, TC blades, balance blades, etc.; feint; school ring area of effect, all possible traps regular and TC, critical boosts, etc.) -- and when you have it all done cast your spell and hope for a critical.

If you get over a million points damage, you get the badge. Good luck!
Wow. That's going to be hard. Thanks for the info, though!