Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next Storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
Even though i am only in Krokotopia, i have an idea for the new story line. I'm sorry if you think
this is stupid but i am going to say it(post it). the new enemy(don't want to spoil it) could be after school medallions(school
medallions were one of my ideas where they are what opens the barrier between the places where the spell creatures live [let's say another realm that you can't go to] and if they are destroyed then you can't cast any of those certain school spell, even utility spells and each medallion is split into pieces and they're scattered
across the spiral) and the new enemy is trying to destroy/melt each one so that he can make a new medallion
that ONLY he can use. Does that sound like a good story line?(sorry about all the run on sentences and so many parentheses)

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Awesomedude8910 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Even though i am only in Krokotopia, i have an idea for the new story line. I'm sorry if you think
this is stupid but i am going to say it(post it). the new enemy(don't want to spoil it) could be after school medallions(school
medallions were one of my ideas where they are what opens the barrier between the places where the spell creatures live [let's say another realm that you can't go to] and if they are destroyed then you can't cast any of those certain school spell, even utility spells and each medallion is split into pieces and they're scattered
across the spiral) and the new enemy is trying to destroy/melt each one so that he can make a new medallion
that ONLY he can use. Does that sound like a good story line?(sorry about all the run on sentences and so many parentheses)
i like the idea but why does the creature want the medallions and what is the creatures back round story.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
Well I honestly have no idea as i said i'm only in Krokotopia but i like to look at
higher leveled stuff. Maybe the new enemy is like morganthe, who wanted to make a new universe
or something and she wanted to rule. So maybe you got rid of morganthe and the new enemy only has one
main threat. YOU