Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Overlord Badge!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
My young wizard101 fellows.

There are so many pvp'er now day!
Here is an idea of a new pvp badge

0-524 = PVP Private
525-549 = PVP Corporal
550-559 = PVP Sergeant
600-649 = PVP Veteran
650-699 = PVP Knight
700-799 = PVP Captain
800-899 = PVP Commander
900-999 = PVP Warlord
1000-1999 = PVP Lord
2000+ = PVP OverLord

I know is might be a bit overboard but there r just so many warlords now.
N there should be a title to seperate beginner warlord and advance warlord.

When we Look a 900 rank warlord and 2900 warlord, we shouldnt see them as the same.. My oppinion.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
No. The ranking system is just fine the way it is. We don't need any more warlords that think they are all that by having higher-named warlords. Elitism at it's best.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
I agree we do not need another badge. I have heard about flawless warlord that is plenty. This over lord non-sense that people talk about IMHO is nothing more then people trying to cover up bad win to loss ratios. Or people who cannot foot the bill for tourney. I proudly display my win to loss ratio. Most of the other Warlords have horrible records. If you want to focus on something focus on the badges already in the game like flawless warlord. Or get a better win to loss ratio like I do. My new war lord is only 3 losses. That was all 1v1.

You have to fight some tough matches to get Warlord and you can end up with a really ugly ratio if you aren't one of the best. I like the badges already in the game.