Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost my mainline quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I was questing a few days ago, come back the next morning, and find my storyline quest gone.
I went around stone town and Zamunda searching for it, but failed to find any storyline quest.
I was questing in Stone Town, Zafaria then the main quests sent me back to Zamunda to do a few quests there.
I am certainly past the part where you have to read the book in the library. I also remember defeating six Greyhorn Mecenaries in a quest called 'River Rapids'.
Please help me.
I really want to get to avalon.
Isaac Silversword
lvl 66

Administrator
It sounds like you’ve been doing some research and are well on your way to discovering where you came unhitched from the main storyline. If the other message board posters, your own research, and using the Find Quest option can’t get you back on track, our support is more than happy to take a closer look at your character and help you get back on track. Please contact them at support@wizard101.com and let them know the name, level, and class of your character as well as your account name—they’ll get you back on track! Thanks and we hope you can continue the story of Zafaria soon!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
It sounds like you’ve been doing some research and are well on your way to discovering where you came unhitched from the main storyline. If the other message board posters, your own research, and using the Find Quest option can’t get you back on track, our support is more than happy to take a closer look at your character and help you get back on track. Please contact them at support@wizard101.com and let them know the name, level, and class of your character as well as your account name—they’ll get you back on track! Thanks and we hope you can continue the story of Zafaria soon!
Thank you for your advice.
I finally found my quest!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
thats happened to me too i beat elephant grave yard and it wont let me get to mirror lake