Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never win.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I never win PVP. Even if I go against someone that's less than half my level. Because all those low people have REALLY good PVP gear or they have crazy treasure cards.
Anyone have any strategies for me?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Use Treasure cards, and everything else you can access; to help you win more often.

As you pvp, be aware of the treasure cards being used against you; and use them too. The Bazaar sells them; some more often over other ones.

Search online for:

Your wizard class and pvp
  • This will let you know what equipment and deck set up your wizard has the most success with
  • Best fit ways to approach 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and tournaments
Also search on You Tube for folks who've already made great pvp video walkthroughs

There are lots of fun, cool players who will help you. So wen you're standing around pvp, or playing in the game; ask other players for pvp help.

Copying other successful PVP players is the way to go when starting out. And as you read through forum posting, watch videos, and speak with other players, be open and willing to adjust and adapt along the way to create your own pvp playing style. As you do, you'll continue to win more and more pvp matches. And when you lose; you'll know the other player/s earned their win because you brought your best pvp game!

Good luck; and happy pvp'ing!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Thanks for the tips. I don't think PVP is my thing but I'll try it again.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2013
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I never win PVP. Even if I go against someone that's less than half my level. Because all those low people have REALLY good PVP gear or they have crazy treasure cards.
Anyone have any strategies for me?
Same thing happened to me until I realize that tc is a good thing to use :p. Tc such as tower shield, shatter tough(if your a low lvl) and more. Pvp gear is not all that great as it seems to be. Best thing about is the resistance. Pvp really comes down to what school you are pvping with. Use your school to its advantages.
Ice- resistance staying in battle long. Lots of health
Storm- very high damage. Killing faster
Fire- taking out shields. Killing over time
Balance- helping others including self. Very hard to defend
Life- lot of health. Lasting in battle kinda long. Able to heal
Myth- taking shield and attacking moderate
Death- attacking while healing.

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
What level are you? What school?

It helps a lot with that info.