Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympian bundle for high or low level account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I'm thinking about getting the olympian bundle but i dont know if i should use it for my low or high level wizard. I have one level 16 wizard still in the students dorm and one level 52 wizard who has the cheaper krokatopian house which is full to the top with stuff and i have a mummified cat so I doubt ill be using the pet on this one and i have decent clothes so I might not use all the attire. Which one should I use it for

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
joshy apppleseed on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm thinking about getting the olympian bundle but i dont know if i should use it for my low or high level wizard. I have one level 16 wizard still in the students dorm and one level 52 wizard who has the cheaper krokatopian house which is full to the top with stuff and i have a mummified cat so I doubt ill be using the pet on this one and i have decent clothes so I might not use all the attire. Which one should I use it for
Well, I don't think you should give it to your death wizard. Wizards level up fast at low levels like that and he or she will probably outgrow the gear you give them very fast. If your balance wizard doesn't need clothes or a pet, you should just not buy the bundle. Since you seem to need a new house on that player, you should just buy one from the crowns shop. They sell all those houses for money.
Hope this helped. Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster .

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I think you can redeem multiple components on different wizards, and I'm pretty sure that the gear/weapon is tradable. It doesn't really matter.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I have gotten the 50000 gold mooshoo house now so that might change it.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Use it on the one you are least likely to quit on.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
glowstorm13 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Use it on the one you are least likely to quit on.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
there is a wiki and it said how to get good gear on wizard101 it said when you have a grandmaster or higher don't use it because it should be terrible for your stats