Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about "teaming up" in dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Every dungeon asks if I want to team up with other players. Even if I say yes, there is a 1minute 50+ second wait time. Is there anyway to team up and shorten that time frame?

Also, many times when I try to team up nothing happens;however, if I just click on the "x" button, I sometimes find other people for a group. Can someone explain what to do in order to team up?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
sandy20850 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Every dungeon asks if I want to team up with other players. Even if I say yes, there is a 1minute 50+ second wait time. Is there anyway to team up and shorten that time frame?

Also, many times when I try to team up nothing happens;however, if I just click on the "x" button, I sometimes find other people for a group. Can someone explain what to do in order to team up?
you're doing everything right. but the effectiveness of the team up feature depends on 2 things:

-how many people are online;
-how many of those people have the same quest as you and are seeking a group for that specific instance.

unless it's a popular dungeon on a weekend, i have never seen results from team up. i guess the hours i'm awake are just too weird, lol.

-von

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Most of the time unless the dungeon is popular I just end up soloing because the wait time is too long LOL