Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is 11 Enough?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
So I consider myself a pretty experienced player. Having gone through the spiral with 4 different schools, make 2 pvp overlords, and solo several of the hardest dungeons, I can pretty much judge is something is gonna work out before I finish it. Not with gardening though. I recently started an evil magma pea garden (I'm way late, i know.), but only had enough crowns to get 11. Is that enough? Or should i get more? *BTW it takes 4-5 days to get them elder with all their likes, which they have. Also they ALWAYS drop 1 mega snack at elder, and re seed*

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
11 is a small amount but it's still more than me (I got 5 2 or 3 from drops) Evil Magma Peas are good for the Mega Snacks and sometimes reagents and if you have about 5-10 more you'd have a bunch more mega snacks, gold, and more. More is better anyways

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I went the Couch Potato route I have amassed tons of their seeds and Prickly Bears for low level pet snacks. I had gotten the seeds while normal questing and slid them all to my gardening wizard on the Red Barn Farm. I don't seem to get a seed all the time from my EMP's and have a very little amount of them?

I have managed to produce enough mega snacks for training in a reasonable amount of time, keeping in mind a lot of pets discarded when and unwanted talent appears. I tend to hold off on using mega snacks when training past adult.

My garden is a the size of the large spells circle of about a dozen plants. I have small plots of likes and just for funs in there too.

Mary

Defender
May 22, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
So I consider myself a pretty experienced player. Having gone through the spiral with 4 different schools, make 2 pvp overlords, and solo several of the hardest dungeons, I can pretty much judge is something is gonna work out before I finish it. Not with gardening though. I recently started an evil magma pea garden (I'm way late, i know.), but only had enough crowns to get 11. Is that enough? Or should i get more? *BTW it takes 4-5 days to get them elder with all their likes, which they have. Also they ALWAYS drop 1 mega snack at elder, and re seed*
To maximize your spells add prickly bear cactus to your garden. Their needs are covered by the magma peas needs and only use rank 3 bug spell instead of 2. Loads more harvests for an extra 5 energy per day if you visit once.