Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossal sun spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I'm a lvl 73 storm and I've just started drum jungle and I beat the quest where you save the monkey lady from a storm rank 11 elite. 11k xp. And I also did the gorilla throne quest. But I still don't have the quest to colossal. Idk if the professor who? has something to do with it but I already did that quest as well. All the guides I've looked up on the internet say I have to do the chancel quest which I already did and the throne quest in drum jungle to go do bungle jungle.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
159847l on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I'm a lvl 73 storm and I've just started drum jungle and I beat the quest where you save the monkey lady from a storm rank 11 elite. 11k xp. And I also did the gorilla throne quest. But I still don't have the quest to colossal. Idk if the professor who? has something to do with it but I already did that quest as well. All the guides I've looked up on the internet say I have to do the chancel quest which I already did and the throne quest in drum jungle to go do bungle jungle.
You get Colossal from the Sun School Trainer in the Drum Jungle.

But first you must repair and activate the Sun School Obelisk. You get a quest from Koko Smokesign called "Midnight Sun" to do this. This link gives details on "Midnight Sun":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Midnight_Sun

If you look at the "pre-quests", you can see what you still need to do to get to this point. Hope this helped.

And just another note...

This link shows all of the quests for Zafaria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236048

Maybe this will help too.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you have completed the Quest where you returned Koko's wand from the Shadow-Web Haunts, then you need to go to Baobob and talk to Inyanga Whitestripes. He'll send you back to Koko for the Midnight Sun quest that repairs the obelisk.