Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranking System?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Yes, this will probably get a lot of attention from people who are Warlord on like 7 wizards. Although I have been playing Wizard101 for years. I believe I am coming up on 5-6 years of playing. I usually pvp'd for fun, and to try to get that beautiful Commander robe . Although it is nearly impossible, for me, a Private, to get it when I get matched with Warlords every time, even when I was only a Sergeant once. I always get spammed with TC's, and it's not fair, for when a private gets beat by a Warlord, and loses 16 points. It should be lower in my opinion, since the Warlord is much higher.

Example;
Got my bootie destroyed by a Warlord a couple days prior to posting this. His rank was 2260, mine was around 160.

Yes I know, I am bad at pvp but it still hard to get better at it when I always get matched with the insanely good PvPer's

Just an opinion type post, I would love to see other's opinions in the replies below. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Love you all

Dakota DeathBlade 94
Dakota DeathBlade 11
Dakota DeathBlade 7