Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Awesome Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I wanted to share some of my ideas about Wizard101. First, I think it would be really cool if you could transfer your pets XP to a different pet. Once you would do that, the pet that had the XP transferred would be set back to a baby and the pet that you transferred the XP to would gain the amount of XP the other pet had. This would make leveling pets up more efficient and you wouldn't have to waste gold and time on a pet that you don't want. Next, I really love the quizzes KI is doing because it gives a way to earn crowns and I think they should make more. Some of my ideas were quizzes about the spell schools or a quiz about spells. Last, I think the characters should be more involved in combat. For example, if you resist a spell, the character would show an action the he/she is blocking some of the damage.

Let me know what you think of these ideas.

John Ghostcaster-Level 86 Archmage Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I think your last idea about the resist is a really cool one. I like all of your ideas though.

Justin DeathFlame Lvl 43

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
#1 is bad, "oops I got a bad talent, oh well I'll just take all the xp on my mega pet and put it on another one".
#2 is unnecessary, we have plenty of quizzes.
#3 is OK.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
Can you make it so we can have energy for garden and pets and suit separate from the game. If we change

energy suits to help a friend we lose energy, not fair it should stay charged, and also have this separate for

garden energy and pet training energy.

Thanks,

Have a Magical Day!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Disny33 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Can you make it so we can have energy for garden and pets and suit separate from the game. If we change

energy suits to help a friend we lose energy, not fair it should stay charged, and also have this separate for

garden energy and pet training energy.

Thanks,

Have a Magical Day!
I like this idea because some people like gardening and training their pet at the same time, but eventually, gardening spells take too much energy.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Yeah, the ideas are pretty great. The pet idea sounds confusing. I don't know if KI's system can put up with that.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
These are not my ideas. I found them at http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-spell-ideas-for-sun-and-moon-magic_22.html

New Spell Ideas for Sun and Moon Magic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damage Shield ~ Looking at the objects that spin around us, we have seen blades, traps, shields, stun shields, Accuracy Debuffs , Damage Debuffs , and healing debuffs. Right?

A damage shield isn't something that "shields" "damage," it's something that does damage when you are attacked. So to paint this with words, it would be the opposite of a trap. Instead of a shield with spikes pointing inward, it would be a shield with spikes pointing outward. you with me?

So, let's say I cast a 50% damage shield on myself with sun magic. This means if I'm attacked with any spell, 50% of the damage done to me is dealt back to the person delivering the hit.
~~~~~~~~
Healing Shield ~ this would be opposite of a damage shield. Whenever a player is hit, they're also healed. So, in essence, you could be dropped to 0 health, and then a healing shield would heal you 200 points, allowing you another round or two of combat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haste ~ This type of spell would add a chance to interrupt combat. At the start of a round, a player would choose two cards to play instead of one: a primary and a secondary card. If Haste is successful, then the player casts both cards. If not, they only cast one card. The effect could last anywhere from 1 to 3 rounds perhaps.
~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher ~ This would be a spell that "teaches" those around you your spell class. Let me give you an example, say my primary is Death and your secondary class is death. If I cast the teacher spell, then you get to cast your death spells as a primary class, taking full advantage of power pips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It'll be interesting to see what really happens.

John Ghostcaster-Archmage Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Kingsisle should make a statue of you and a pet(s) of your choice. That would be pretty cool.

John Ghostcaster-Archmage Conjurer