Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Reset?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I was doing Emperor's Retreat on Krokotopia was on the last boss and decided to fill up my potions so i marked my location and ported to my house then went and filled up my bottles when i went to port back it said my dungeon time had expired when i was gone for less then a minute, now i have to do the dungeon all over again and im mad!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Vandenso on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I was doing Emperor's Retreat on Krokotopia was on the last boss and decided to fill up my potions so i marked my location and ported to my house then went and filled up my bottles when i went to port back it said my dungeon time had expired when i was gone for less then a minute, now i have to do the dungeon all over again and im mad!
I'm pretty sure the dungeon rules are still in effect. Your dungeon recall timer only works in accordance with the Player Guide below. You teleported to your house, which reset the dungeon. All other ways of the leaving the dungeon will give you the 30 min recall option.

"Dungeons must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, going to another dungeon, playing a Mini-game, going to a PvP or Derby match, or going to your home will reset the Dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before the Dungeon resets."

https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/questing2

Survivor
Jun 22, 2014
i know how you feel sometimes its just really frustrating when you have to start the dungeon all over again. But i figured out away to get to the same spot you were in the dungeon. Use the same spells you did before and you can do it fast.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You can't port to your house, or it resets the dungeon. See the reply from Prof. Greyrose here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/krokotopia/leaving-a-dungeon-42781