Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite thing about Wysteria?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2014
My favorite thing is actually 2 things i like how the pig warns us about pigswick folks cheating (because mostly a lot of characters dont warn us) and also the battles are just really easy
Whats your favorite thing about Wysteria?

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Actually, after the first couple of times, I found the constant warnings about cheating to be rather annoying.

My favorite thing was the architectural layout of Pigswick academy. All one large building but big enough to get lost in (thank goodness for quest arrows). And the slightly different versions of the familiar Ravenwood schools. And the sleepy pig students. Ok, that's three things, sue me.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I absolutely loved how it was made, the streets, the classrooms, the characters even! Sure they cheated a lot, but without that part in the story line Wysteria would have been a pushover. I wish Kingsisle would make another world somewhat like it, it was really enjoyable.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My favorite thing about Wysteria was when it was over. It seemed there were too many quests that were just running around.

I must admit I did like the architecture.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Saffron Life on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
My favorite thing is actually 2 things i like how the pig warns us about pigswick folks cheating (because mostly a lot of characters dont warn us) and also the battles are just really easy
Whats your favorite thing about Wysteria?
I like how high the xp is. It gives 1,000 xp sometimes. Adam Soulcaster level 67 Austinpvp veteran