Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My game is skipping?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I don't know if this is even related to Khrysalis, put it happened when I started playing in Khrysalis part 2. Anyways, now that I have beaten part 2, my character freezes every few seconds and the game entirely stops for a second. This only happens when I am running or just standing in any area, but when I am in a battle or dungeon, it stops happening. I don't know why this is happening, but it never happens on any of my other characters, which I find to be strange. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
It's just the game lagging. It happens to me A LOT probably because I have a horrible and slow laptop.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Anyways, I figured out that it was simply a strange bug where if you have no quest equip, this happens. I just got a random quest I will never do and now I don't have to worry about this.

Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jackiesh on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Anyways, I figured out that it was simply a strange bug where if you have no quest equip, this happens. I just got a random quest I will never do and now I don't have to worry about this.

Thanks
Ah, I've noticed this is the Wizard City quests as well. I just accept anything to stop the lag. It's weird, but works!